• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mini Ecosystem

Will be a struggle I reckon pal. The Endlers I have seem to be constantly looking for food, I don't think anything could reproduce faster than they eat.

Will be a struggle I reckon pal. The Endlers I have seem to be constantly looking for food, I don't think anything could reproduce faster than they eat.

I agree, will be good to see what works in this setup, ive got a big section of java moss growing, ready for the big tank (80cm) after xmas. I'm confident that with just a few fish in that tank (think i will go with golden white clouds) i can get a colony of shrimp and water fleas. I'll seed the tank for a long period first.

I'm finding that the guppies are too aggressive in this setup so i will be switching them out for 2x golden white cloud minnows. I have kept them with little critters before and they dont seem to hunt anywhere near as aggressively as guppies.

Few shots of the tank. Just taken:

20181219_204033.jpg

20181219_204446.jpg

20181219_204119.jpg

The wife wasn't convinced that you can have industrial design mixed with farmhouse style wood...i was told "its not a bachelor pad Marc" haha. But she likes it now :)
Marc congrats on your tank how did you fix those lights i know there clip on but you have a rimless and what bulb did you use thanks Alan

Back