• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mini M rescaped

eoto

After moving to this House 3 Months ago i had no Tank set up here. When having my morning Coffee today and browsing the ACC 2009 it just came to my Mind: "I gotta set up a Tank now, bloody hell". So i went down and got my selfmade ADA Style Stand & the Mini M up to the House. Still had half a bag of Power Sand S, 3 (!) Mini Landscape Stones and of course all the Technics (Filter, etc.). Got to the Local Fish Shop and bought some Gravel (sadly no Aquasoil :lol:) and Plants. Most of the Plants they had were actually really POOR Conditionwise so i was very limited what to buy. They had no Carpetplants like HC, etc. so no classic Iwagumi this Time. ;)

So here is what we have:

ADA Mini M 20,5 Liter (36x22x26cm)
Selfmade ADA Style Stand
Power Sand S
Black Gravel
Dennerle Nano Filter, will add my Eden 501 & Glasware soon
Aquatic Nature 26w Clipon
Tropica Plant Nutrition +
Easycarbo, no CO² this Time
Mini Landscape

Plants: Lobelia Cardinalis, Cryptocoryne Lucens,Ophiopogon jap variegata

I have never keept any of the Plants before, any Hints?

Now here are some Pics, please feel free to comment on the Scape. I had to use these 3 Stones as i only had 3 left, not completly happy about the Hardscape tho.

02072009090.jpg

02072009094.jpg

02072009095.jpg

02072009103.jpg

02072009105.jpg

EDIT - Dan Crawford - Please watch your language, it's a family forum.

hi eoto...again :lol:

looking good. if i were to change one thing?....the right stone to tilt just a little, seems upright compared to the others.

the plants would be new to me also, so I'm not totally sure what to suggest. the crypt looks similar to parva.

i must try a nano one day.

frontal shot is appreciated :)
looking good though, better than nothing :D
you can order some nice plants from aquamoos.de

saintly said:
i must try a nano one day.

promise that your next will be one! :twisted:

There is a frontal Shot in the Pics, it works for me. :?

PS: Augustiner is one of the best Beers in the World, goin to drink some today when goin out with the Company. :D

eoto said:
There is a frontal Shot in the Pics, it works for me. :?

PS: Augustiner is one of the best Beers in the World, goin to drink some today when goin out with the Company. :D

the frontal pic wasn't showing.it is now :D .

augustiner was my fav.worked in munich for 9 months.used to drink in the shamrock and murphys(now closed).

Back