Mini Pellia

waterboy

Newly Registered
Hi Everyone ,

Is there anywhere i could buy a few portions of mini pellia in the uk . I have tried all the usual places but with not much success . I was thinking of covering a load of lava rock with the stuff to make a nice low maintenance scape for some shrimp . Any help would be great thanks .

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Purchased some myself from Living Waters a couple of months ago, didn't grow much in the shade in the shrimp tank, since I moved it to the front of the nano which gets dosed some TPN+ every week its been doing pretty well. Very nice plant indeed, will try and get some more next time I am down there.

waterboy

Newly Registered
Thanks for all the help guys its really helpfull . I will let you know how i get on :)

chilled84

What a plant! I always wanted mini pelia But thanks to ukaps i got a 5mm piece of normal pelia wich is now about 5inch square lol. :D

mlgt

IM heading over to Living Waters this weekend with A1matt.

So if there is some do you want me to pick some up and you can just paypal me the money + P&P?

I know there is always some for sale.

chilled84

mlgt said:

So if there is some do you want me to pick some up and you can just paypal me the money + P&P?

who? me?

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
mlgt said:
Shame I can't make this Saturday, heading over to the Emirates for the Footie :)

mlgt

chilled84 said:
mlgt said:

who? me?
No to Waterboy who was requesting this.

waterboy

Newly Registered
mlgt said:

Hi and thanks for the offer but i didnt go online the weekend and only just seen your message , but thanks anyway . Ive seen this site http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/...chamedryfolia_Aquarium_Plant.html#a9754#a9754 and was wondering if anyone had used them before ? I think that 4grms of the stuff would be more than enough to do my tank as well :thumbup: