• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mini Pellia

waterboy

Seedling
Hi Everyone ,

Is there anywhere i could buy a few portions of mini pellia in the uk . I have tried all the usual places but with not much success . I was thinking of covering a load of lava rock with the stuff to make a nice low maintenance scape for some shrimp . Any help would be great thanks .

Purchased some myself from Living Waters a couple of months ago, didn't grow much in the shade in the shrimp tank, since I moved it to the front of the nano which gets dosed some TPN+ every week its been doing pretty well. Very nice plant indeed, will try and get some more next time I am down there.

Thanks for all the help guys its really helpfull . I will let you know how i get on :)

IM heading over to Living Waters this weekend with A1matt.

So if there is some do you want me to pick some up and you can just paypal me the money + P&P?

I know there is always some for sale.

mlgt said:
Shame I can't make this Saturday, heading over to the Emirates for the Footie :)

chilled84 said:
mlgt said:

So if there is some do you want me to pick some up and you can just paypal me the money + P&P?

who? me?

No to Waterboy who was requesting this.

mlgt said:
chilled84 said:
mlgt said:

who? me?

No to Waterboy who was requesting this.

ok ok keep ya hair on lol. :rolleyes:

mlgt said:

Hi and thanks for the offer but i didnt go online the weekend and only just seen your message , but thanks anyway . Ive seen this site http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/...chamedryfolia_Aquarium_Plant.html#a9754#a9754 and was wondering if anyone had used them before ? I think that 4grms of the stuff would be more than enough to do my tank as well :thumbup:

Back