• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mini UKAPS meet up - James3200s Planted discus tank

james3200

Hi all

If anyone would like to come down to Croydon for the day to check out my tank and go to a couple of the LFS, and any other suggestions (quite a few good ones around) then you are more than welcome

Ideally I would like to arrange it for the 04/07/09 morning ish..

If this is too short notice I could do it after I am back from holiday ( and cleaned the tank up..) on Saturday the 01/08/09

Let me know the feedback and names & Il sort it out!

Cheers
James

It sounds good with me :D

rawr said:
I might actually be able to come...is there a close by tube station?
If I am not mistaken you can take a train from Clapham Junction!!

woo hoo! I'm in. I can make either date.

I will be driving, and am happy to give lifts to anyone to go to the LFS' after we have seen James tank.

James - Is Living Waters one of the LFS you had in mind?

My first UKAPS meetup :D

Sounds good all, week today it is then :)

Yep, living waters, never been, driven past it hundreds of time :oops: Also maidenhead at Morden is good, Planter on here might be around there..

Yep, train from Clapham, 1 stop to East Croydon. Then best you jump in a cab or you might be able to get a bus from the station :?:

FYI we are meeting here -

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=53 ... hp=ids.srf

Spitfire business park, entrance via queens way road first left after the builders merchants if coming off the Purley Way.

Hope to see you there

Any questions then let me know!

James

Have heard good things about them also, website looks like they have a good choice also, been looking for a whiptail cat for a while.. :)

How does 10.30 - 11 sound for people?

James

Hi Sam,

Real shame mate, let me know if your round this way again sometime though.

James

saintly said:
sounds good.

is it possible for you to put a reminder up closer to the date?....some may forget

it's one week away :lol:whats your name garuf :lol:

sorry guys i cant make it now i foregot i am fishing boddington res nr daventry on saturday,
regards john.

Back