• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Minimal Planting Suggestions

NeilW

Hello everyone :wave:

Recently I have become quite interested in the idea of minimal planting after reading a few Japanese blogs.

This is my current 'scape in its setting (although minus any plants!)

This is a low-tech tank and I wanted some species that will attach to rock and wondered if you guys had any suggestions for me to look into?

A possibility was Riccardia chamedryfolia but I'm not sure how it would cope with low lighting? I may risk an 11watt light (over 11 litres) rather then the current 9watt if needs be.

Good to see the forum is still going strong :thumbup:

img0696oz.jpg

I'm having good results with tropica's 1-2-grow weeping moss and I know others on here love it too.... I love fissidens but not sure on what lighting requirements it needs

I already had a go with Christmas moss and it is a really nice plant. I may go for this if I can't find anything new

I agree moss is cool., how about four leaf clover ? Marsila quadrafolia. May well of spelt that wrong I was guessing. :) lovely looking piece ofrock you have there.

Back