• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mori no shinden

Lot's of texture! Looking good!

Thanks faizel, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it going once I move it to my new place or start again... Decisions decisions :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ga7u5ury.jpg

ybu5uge7.jpg

puqununa.jpg

Had a chance for a very quick trim today, the house move has brought a lot of neglect for my tanks ... I have more BBA again.......

The limnophila was about 1'6" tall!! It was pretty much stopping the flow, also it would see. I missed a couple stems of hygrophilia and that had shot up to a foot tall too....

Not sure if I have time for high tech at the most but I'm going to keep this going a bit longer get rid of the algae again then decide.

Cheers for looking.

Use your inline atomizer again but then in the other way, put them in the intake from your aquarium so the co2 will completly dissolve in your filter and you have no co2 bubbles coming into your aquarium but the co2 is perfectly dissolved.

I do it with my tanks and co2 is perfect stable and tru the whole aquarium where ever i put the co2 checker.

Greetz

Hey peke, I ran my co2 through the filter for about a year but I'm happy with in tank now, I don't think this one will be up a lot longer so may reconsider co2 when I re do it

y3a4ena7.jpg

Zero maintenance on this for the last month or so. Co2 ran out about the same time so I have reduced the lighting to 50% and just been topping it up and feeding. Its still growing fast and the algae is not as bad as I thought it would be!

Going to be down sizing soon to only this tank (and my mini m if i can get away with it) and it will be mostly moss and ferns.

Since I got promoted at work I have been working 11 - 12 hour days and just don't have time to keep up with 3 tanks.

Unfortunately lindy I'm now a lodger so only have room for 1 maybe 2 setups and then I have to sleep in the same room....

Back