• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mountain Rock

I recently purchased 20kgs of grey mountain rock from another online retailer for £42! Very pleased with it plus most shops will try and give you sizes of rock to suit your request.

Ye id recommend aquarium silicone, however i didnt use any on mine as its not stacked that high!

I recently purchased 20kgs of grey mountain rock from another online retailer for £42! Very pleased with it plus most shops will try and give you sizes of rock to suit your request.

Ye id recommend aquarium silicone, however i didnt use any on mine as its not stacked that high!

Do you have a link to that seller?

Can we name drop sellers on this forum?!

As far as I understand it this forum exists for the benefit of its members to exchange ideas and information. As long as you don’t personally intentionally profit from doing so, posting a link to a seller should not be an issue.

However, perhaps one of the mods (@Tim Harrison) might be able to confirm.

Yeah, and just earlier im sure i was only 1.98cm away from a random cyclist as he went past!

Back