Moving House Soooon OOooer!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic / Chit-Chat' started by REDSTEVEO, 8 Mar 2009.

1. REDSTEVEO

REDSTEVEO Member

Hi,

Sorry I've not been on for a while. Been really busy getting ready for a house move in April. Mad panic, house sold, fingers crossed it all goes through. Only problem is I've not found anywhere to live yet aaaaargh :mad:

Not really looking forward to stripping my tank down, but I suppose it gives me an excuse for a re-scape once I've settled in somewhere. I'm thinking of selling my Trigon 190 if anyone might be interested. It will be tank, cabinet and hood with lights only though.

Anyone fancies a look your welcome to pop round or see the journal on "Fallen Wilderness" for an idea.

Cheers,

Happy planting. ;)

Steve.

2. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Good luck with the move ;) hopefully a nice new tank for the new house hehe keep us posted

3. REDSTEVEO

REDSTEVEO Member

Thanks,

Things getting a bit hectic now. I will only be getting a nice new tank if someone buys my Trigon 190 :)

Cheers,

Steve

4. Nick16

Nick16 Member

what kind of sum were you thinking of?

5. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Member

Good luck with the move Steve :) I don't envy the task of stripping down your tank. I spent an entire weekend doing mine!

6. REDSTEVEO

REDSTEVEO Member

Hi Nick,

I have posted all the details, price, what comes with it, dimensions etc in the 'For Sale' section if you want to have a look.

Cheers,

Steve.