• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Multiple Outputs on CO2 Art Pro-Se?

Yes, you can on most easy and as many as you like, I took the duel solenoid route for ultimate control of one tank
1644762211510.png

Its all about getting the right fittings, which they should be happy to help you with
You can also get splitters with multiple needle valves on (some are rubbish others are good)- one needle valve per input/injection device

The usual is 4/6mm PU pressure pipe, CO2 resistant. Not all pneumatic pipes are suitable for acidic gases.
Yep, thats the flexible pipe, i was talking about the connectors from the regulator to solenoid etc, which is solid brass 1/8 inch BSP pipework I believe.

Yep, thats the flexible pipe, i was talking about the connectors from the regulator to solenoid etc, which is solid brass 1/8 inch BSP pipework I believe.
Yes, 1/8 inch fittings are the common size. But double check if your system is using these dimensions, since afaik this is not a standard.

Back