• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 100*40*50

andrea ongaro

Seedling
Hi,
my name is Andrea, from Italy. I found this forum today, and it's very very interesting.... I offer you my congratulations.
I would like to present my Tank, it's a Juwel Rio 180, and the layout it's was starded on february '08.

31-10-08_web.JPG

31-10-08_web2.JPG

Details
Substrate: Wave Master Soil, ADA bacter 100, ADA NA Carbon, ADA Aquasoil Amazonia II, Wave Master gravel
Filtering: Eheim ecco 2236
Light: 2 x 30 W t8 Arcadia Freshwater + 2 x 39 W t5 Askoll life glo
CO2 system: Askoll pro
Plants: Anubias nana var. "petit", Bolbitis heudelotii, Cryptocoryne balansae, Echinodorus magdalenensis,Echinodorus tenellus,Hydrocotile verticillata, Microsorum pteropus var. "petit",Utricularia graminifolia, Vesicularia montagnei.
Fish: Corydoras metae, Otocinclus affinis, Otocinclus niger, Paracheidon simulans, Hyphessobricon erythrostigma.
Invertebrate: Caridina japonica.

Every comments are welcome. I'm sorry for my english, it's so bad :oops:

Regards,
Andrea Ongaro

Hi Andrea and welcome to the forum :)
Your tank looks great, love the low maintenance setup you got there.
Would love to see some close up shots of the sand area it looks looks very good.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing, btw your english is fine ;)

Thanks to all!!!
there are last photo for this moment, i hope take other this week end, when i come back home.

composta.jpg

@ Goodygumdrops : yes, i was participated on ADA contest this year with this tank, but on May, when i was send the photo, the layuot was yuong and no very beaty. This is the photo for ADA Contest

Jetstreams_web.JPG

At the end i was resulted 70th, and it's a good position. I'm improved because on the 2007 i was resulted 86th.

bye!!

altaaffe said:
It looks great, shame that you didn't have the growth of the current set-up for the competition.

yes, is true, i'm very very stupid :oops:

LondonDragon said:
What would be nice is some higher resolution photos ;) tanks looks awsome but hard to see details if you know what I mean. ;)

for the photos on hight resolution yuo can view my blogsite: http://aquaartgallery.blogspot.com/

a question: is possible tu opload the photo directly from computer rather from url?

thanks to all for your great comments!!

andrea ongaro said:
a question: is possible tu opload the photo directly from computer rather from url?
You could link the larger photo rather than the thumbnail ;)

Like this:
31-10-08_web2.JPG

Also liked your previous scape:
Breath_Andrea_Ongaro.JPG

You got talent ;)

I'm sorry, but i was a problem winth Picasa Web, now i have posted the photo.
Thank you!! :D

I would like post other photos, but my camera is broken :arghh: :arghh:

Hi!!
i'm sorry, if i don't partecipate actively on the forum but some times for me is difficult make a good comments, but i read often your post!

This is a small upgrade of my tanks. Your comments about are very important for me, if you have any advice I shall be happy!!

250209blogbe4.jpg

Hi Andrea, image was not showing so I re-uploaded it to a different host, maybe your bloghost does not allow redirection.
Tank is looking great as always :) magnifico

Really lovely 'scape. One thing I am not too sure about though, is the left side where it looks like there is a dark spot between the microsum and the carpeting moss and tennelus.
Maybe use another plant to grade the planting down towards the carpet?
Like you did on the right.

Back