• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 60p soft water

Lots of neglect later:

IMG_20231007_224423.jpg

Did several 100 percent wc and some substrate vacuuming as well.
IMG_20231008_025526.jpg

Not sure how long I'll keep the tank up like this but for now I don't have time for weekly WC. Monthly is more reasonable.

Masterline golden grew most plants well but it was very slow especially with lower no3 and no urea.
So considering the low no3, it should pop red more? i tried my own ferts but seems that im lacking something due to deterioring old growth. APT 3 gives me lots of GSA so im want to try Masterline Golden, do you suggest it? or maybe tropicas ferts or Easylife profito. im open to suggestions.

So considering the low no3, it should pop red more? i tried my own ferts but seems that im lacking something due to deterioring old growth. APT 3 gives me lots of GSA so im want to try Masterline Golden, do you suggest it? or maybe tropicas ferts or Easylife profito. im open to suggestions.
Try masterline. It'll serve you well, many people have nice tanks with it

Thank you, do you suggest go directly to golden AiO of maybe try masterline 1 and 2?
Both will work. Masterline gold is more for difficult plants apparently. Not sure but both will do a good job.
impressive plant collection!:cool::cool:
Thank you my friend👍

Back