• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 625Ltr planted tank 6 foot

Roger36

Seedling
Hello UKAPS :wave:
This is my tank I hope you all like
dscf0142z.th.jpg
Please click on image above
And some more images
dscf0135l.th.jpg

Is it any good?
Cheers
Roger

That's wonderful. I want to someday have a big tank so I can grow swords nice and large like that. This must be a nice display there in your home.

Very nice, your fish will be as happy as larry in there! I do like the jungle look although i'm simplifying my scapes now as there is just too much work on them, the pruning must be a nightmare in there. Considering you'v put so much effort into it and made it look so nice i'm suprised you've opted for a big ugly ladder difuser, is this because the ceramic ones don't release enough for a tank that size?

Hi
Thankyou for the comments,
I really dont mind the look of the ladder, my wife says the bubbles are interesting to watch..lol
Just got a load of rainbowfish from LFS adding them now I hope they will colour up ok.
Cheers
Roger

wow, amazing, beautiful :D :thumbup: What fish are in there [aswell as the boesmanis] and I bet the shrimp [if any] absolutely love it in there!!!!!!!

Thats alot of plants!! did it take long to grow like that? assuming you didnt aquire them anywhere near that size?
Looks Good :thumbup:

As chilled 84 says, any more progress on this good looking scape?

Back