• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Copycat Scape

I wasn't planning to post this, but I'm bored and one thing lead to another. It's not 'finished' but you get the idea. It's my best 'scape' (I use the term scape loosely :lol:) to date. It's weird, because I just sort of threw it together and it kind of worked.

smyogg.jpg

It's a bit cloudy because I just moved things about and did a W/C.

The substrate is Argos Children's Play Sand, Mini Landscape Rocks, Java Moss, Microsorum 'Narrow', 28l, 11w. Fish are Helgli Rasboras and Ember Tetras, because I couldn't decide which to put in this tank, so just put them both in!

The reason I'm posting this is because this tank probably won't last until it's 'finished'. It's not doing anything for me anymore and I want to get rid of this tank because it's a bit chipped, broken, dirty, you name it. (If you haven't noticed by now I get bored of my tanks very easily. :lol:) Oh well, I think my tanks are getting better as I go along. Hopefully it'll make room for a nice new tank. :)

PS - it's a bit of a rip off if you haven't noticed, sorry guys :lol:

Thanks Planter.

It's cable ties holding the moss down. I think it would be okay to remove them now but I'm gonna leave them for another few weeks to be on the safe side.

I'm not sure about the fern, d'ya think? I'll see what happens. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna keep this tank going for much longer.

Your getting there.

Get some hair grass along the back, remove the bits of leafe and what looks like elastic bands, and remove the equipment when you take the pictures and your onto a winner. Your doing good Thomas. :)

Thanks for the comments guys. That was a nice idea Graeme, I was thinking of adding some Vallis too.

I kinda ruined this earlier though :( My ideas got the better of me :lol:

Back