• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my aquascape My Dutch-ish Scape

Nont

Hi guys,

I started this dutch-ish tank 2 months ago the tank was inspired by Greggz tank and Libba 60p.
And I would like to know you guys’s opinions on it and if there any plants I should remove.
The tank have been doing quite well at the time of typing this and is now free of algae, thanks to @PARAGUAY ‘s and @Hanuman ‘s advices.

The tank stats and equipment are as follows:
Tank: 70l - 60x30x38cm
Filter: Sunsun HW603B (very low flow, rated at 400l/h but presumably 250l/h)
CO2: Citric Acid CO2
Substrate: Black gravel
Plants: Bacopa caroliniana, Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala sp. ‘Green’, Limnophila sp. ‘Wavy’, Helanthium tenellum ‘Red’, Ludwigia palustris, Ludwigia repens, Utricularia graminifolia
Light: Chihiros A-series A501
Temperature: 26C using fan, 30-32C when not

C093AB6F-91A7-49F4-A19A-130D3D27FD96.jpeg
DC897382-1A2E-426D-8287-54B616AB3714.jpeg

Last edited:
Great tank lots going for it!!

Very early to give feedback on the Dutch elements of it, but keep it up!!

Try out trimming techniques to Bush out the rotala it will bring depth and bring the Dutch style on more prominantly 😊

Looks great! Your plants look nice and healthy. One piece of advice I could offer is things typically look better when no hardscape or plant groups are in the direct center of the tank, partly because it divides the tank into two halves rather than a cohesive whole, so I’d move the red plant over like 2 inches to one of the sides :).

Back