• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My fluval flex

Kevin Eades

So I ruined the previous scape in my fluval flex during a maintenance session by uprooting all the wood. Decided that the best thing to do during furlough is to do a rescape. Reusing most of what was already in the tank. I removed the stem plants as with 4 tanks I need some to be lower maintenance. Will update as it grows in.
20210729_184141.jpg

Last edited:
Finally added some fish to the tank to join the two amano shrimp. Went to the shop with an idea what I would like but was open to a few based on what was in stock. Was a toss up between green rasbora and embers. The embers won purely down to price in the end. They have only been in the tank an hour but are starting to explore and colour up a bit
20210906_144012.jpg
20210906_144025.jpg
20210906_143932.jpg

Hope you getting on ok with this. I can get a chat with you regards Co2 distribution if you want. Iv had decent success so far with a flex. Light is quite limiting

Back