• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Freshwater Reef

Scorpio1646

Note: If new tank or ongoing please start a Journal Instead. Thanks (Remove Note before submitting topic)

Final full tank shot:

[Replace this text with image, use the "Upload a File" button]

Title:

Dimensions:

CO2:

Filtration:

Lights:

Photo Period: [Lights on and off]

Fertilisation:

Substrate:

Hardscape:

Flora:

Fauna:

Journal Link:

Additional photos:

[insert more images here]

Attachments

• AQUA9.jpg
    AQUA9.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 385
Coming from a marine reef background I decided to set up my first attempt at a planted tank with a reef theme. No substrate and lots of natural light....I've got a long way to go to match the standard of some of your guy's tanks but so far I'm pretty pleased with my first go....this was taken at dusk, my tank sits on the desk next to my computer in my 'at home' office.

I like it, not often you see a tank without gravel. I personally like to go without the costs and extra work of co2. I like to keep things as simple as possible. However your tank looks nice.

Does your tank get a lot of natural light as I can see their are plenty of windows behind it. I have seen some windowsill aquariums on here and I love the idea.

Thanks Dan...this thread has now been moved over to journals, hopefully Admin will move your post over as well so I can reply on there

Back