• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My iPhone/iPad app

chump54

Hello everyone, I haven't been obsessing over my tank as much I usually do as I've been working on an iOS app... It's a game called Diggy for 3 to 5 year olds... It involves a digger, seeds and trees... You can check it out here http://untested.com/diggy.

If you want you can use one of these codes for a free copy

F3M73HE9F99K
LJWHW66HLJPX
EMAK6TXHEY79
6XP7XY9PYN6W
A3W37WN4W9E7

They are single use so when they are gone they are gone.

Hope this is ok with the mods, if not I apologise.

Have a look, tell me what you think

Cheers

Chris :thumbup:

You wouldn't have been charged if you redeemed the code alastair.

Great app, love the graphics! Have you thought about introducing more of a reward mechanism? You could have specials or power ups like 'super seeds' to make it a bit more exciting? Also it'd be great if you could change the sensitivity :)

Thanks Sentral, hadn't really thought about the idea of super seeds, will consider it for future versions/harder levels. The rewards are something i'm working on, it uses GameCenter for leader boards and achievements but I'd like to integrate them better, to make them easier to access/work towards. but really the game is for little kids, who love diggers so simple is the way to go with it at the moment.

Thanks for the input.

Chris

Back