• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My LFS visit - Aqua Minh Long

Awesome post, supposed to be in HCMC at some time this year. Definitely visiting the fish stores.

Great post and read stunning pichures keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Awesome post, supposed to be in HCMC at some time this year. Definitely visiting the fish stores.

Then set your schedule to fly North if you have time. They are located in Hanoi, Northern part of Vietnam. HCMC also has great LFSs

Was in Hanoi, a year ago darn, but yes I will as Hanoi was nice.
Could I ask you? What area in Hanoi and HCMC should I be looking at going to? Does it have a location where there are good fish shops grouped, or is it a case of they are spread about throughout both cities?

Was in Hanoi, a year ago darn, but yes I will as Hanoi was nice.
Could I ask you? What area in Hanoi and HCMC should I be looking at going to? Does it have a location where there are good fish shops grouped, or is it a case of they are spread about throughout both cities?

They spread around the city. However in Hanoi you can find several shops in Hoang Hoa Tham street. In Ho Chi Minh I would suggest you to visit Thuy Moc

http://www.thuymoc.com.vn

Or contact Hoai Nam Vu

https://www.facebook.com/TOKAMIN?ref=ts&fref=ts

For a guide through local market. He's very open and friendly. Perhaps he might be able to schedule a plan for you to meet with Truong Thinh Ngo and Long Hoang Tran

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I will be in Vietnam during Tet for a week. What a pity that will not have chance to visit that beautiful showroom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've yet finished renovation. They might open it officially after Tet. PM me if there's any chance we can meet up this Tet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thankyou, thats very much appreciated, and I will make contact Hoai Nam Vu when I get there. It's always good to get a bit of local knowledge and some of the fish shops I have seen in Asia are stunning especially for aquatic plants. I can easily spend a day wander through them. :)

Had my hands dirty and wet yesterday. It was fun experience being an assistant to Manh. This is one of his display tanks. A Frontosa cichlid tank

Filling

fd50ec82193fe3814aa2f208a6e26d08.jpg

Side
c778f7263d025416658c438b1bc1f75c.jpg

Front
08f2b26b2cb5e0656f7a6d5397336291.jpg

Back