• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new 125L setup

Monkfish

Before I say anything about my set up I just wanted to say thank you to all the members on here that have offered up advice and suggestions for anything I have asked. I am really pleased I found this site as it has given me inspiration and information that has been invaluable.

Anyway, so I set my new 125L up yesterday and am really happy with how it turned out.

The branches were a lucky find when out walking near my parents house, I found a few bits more but I couldn't get them in the tank.
Plants are all ones I had before in my smaller tank, but with the addition of some Sessiflora (which probably have to be hardest thing I have ever tried to plant) and Hygrophlia pinnatafida which I'm hoping will survive as it's looking a bit sorry for itself.

Really looking forward to getting more stock in there. I transferred my CPDs and must be doing something right as I have already seen them doing their little tail shaking dance!

Thanks again for al the help!

IMG_0211.JPG

Back