• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My New Aquascape {Coast}

So 'Coast' is no more ..... Really enjoyed the hardscaping aspect of this little tank, I learnt a lot from it. I think the biggest lesson i learnt from this scape is to have a vision, a plan of what you want to achieve. The idea of the coastal scape came about very early on and I followed this through to the end.

Ive tried to carry this on in the more recent scape ' lusty glaze' and IMO its resulted in my best scapes.

I will always have fond memories of this one as it was to be my first ADA entry 2008.
The results were announced today and Coast came in at 977th ( :D )
Just good to see my name on the score sheet. Im really up for next years comp now as it shouldnt be too difficult to improve upon this years result (lol)

So my new claim to fame is 'I beat Ole pederson in the ADA 2008' :D (respect to Ole :D )

new scape in the planning ..........

planter said:
I think the biggest lesson i learnt from this scape is to have a vision, a plan of what you want to achieve.

exactly! allthough i COPIED a style ;) i will in the future plan things more! it such a fun part.

planter said:
will always have fond memories of this one as it was to be my first ADA entry 2008.
The results were announced today and Coast came in at 977th ( )
Just good to see my name on the score sheet. Im really up for next years comp now as it shouldnt be too difficult to improve upon this years result (lol)

well done mate, at least you had the balls to do it! i'll be with ya next year ;) hopefully, if i get my new tank setup acording to time scales etc

planter said:
new scape in the planning ..........

looking forward to it.jolly well done

mark

Back