Firstly I need to say this was inspired by Alastair's project, so thanks to him for inspiration and sourcing info. My filters are Eheims so I made some adjustments to allow for tubing diameter, etc. I also used some John Guest pieces which I have used in building calcium reactors back in my reef keeping days. Here are some pics: This is what I used to seal the JG sockets. I've used it for years on aquarium projects without issue and it's much tougher than silicone adhesive Almost finished, just need a valve for the air bleed socket on the top It will be mounted through the side panel of my stand like this I'm hoping to have the final pieces this week and will test it next weekend so I can monitor how things go.