• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new scape named Variance.Sneaky pre-ADA peak.

Nice photos mate and great to see another UK entrant into the ADA!

The hairgrass has softened the red of the rock nicely. Kudos for having the foresight.

Also, great idea to give us some pre-contest shots. I may do the same with Dan's entry if he allows. I'm off to do a photo shoot tomorrow, for the ADA contest and PFK Great Planted Tank series. My entry will be previewed in Aug issue of PFK, as will Dan's.

Really can't wait to see the full tank shot - it looks amazing! You'd never guess this was a neglected tank!!

What's the purplish coloured plant in the first shot?

Good luck in the contest!

Thanks for all the nice compliments guys, much appreciated.

The tank has been entered, im not at all happy with it or the final photograph. I was rushed and had poor lighting over the tank, which made it hard to get a crisp light clean look to the whole tank shot.The close up pictures came out great. Im not happy with my hair grass, so im going to rip most of it out, and change a few things. Its to late for the ADA now, but i wanted to get it in for this year, next year ill have another to enter and plan for it this time.In the mean time, i want to get this scape looking its best, have another go with more time for the photography and then bag it and book it and then onto the next.

Worth knowing, if you haven't entered, perhaps you thought it might cost, or to difficult, it really isn't. Its an on lime for with a browse tab and done, so its worth entering, just because its so easy to do so.

Graeme Edwards said:
Worth knowing, if you haven't entered, perhaps you thought it might cost, or to difficult, it really isn't. Its an on lime for with a browse tab and done, so its worth entering, just because its so easy to do so.

Yeah i entered my 120cm, not because i think it stands any chance whatsoever :arghh: but because it was free and i thought the more from the UK the merrier :)

Back