• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new toy !!!!! :)

Wayney

Ordered this over the weekend and it arrived today. Pictures dont do it justice, It's LUSH!!!!

019-3.jpg

027-1.jpg

031-2.jpg

I cant wait to play Halo3 in all it's HD glory....BOOYAAAA!!!!

Is it one of those digital picture frames? Never could see the point of them. lol

HD TVs are cool. I don't have HD to put into my HD but maybe in 10 years when it is the mainstream (and the TVs have moved onto the next thing. lol)

DVDs look ace though.

AC

SuperColey1 said:
Is it one of those digital picture frames? Never could see the point of them. lol

I suppose it does look a bit like a picture frame in a way lol, dont think i would of payed 499 squid for one though ;)

cichlidsrgr8 said:
Joecoral said:
oooo sexy! how big is she?

She's a 32" stunner! I'm torn between staring at this and my tank now though :lol:

very nice.

Take a picture of the tank and look at it on the TV! Problem solved :lol: :lol:

I have a hundred or so Amano pics on my PC, I sometimes stream them to my TV with a slideshow changing each one every 30 seconds or so (very easy to do with XBMC software on my XBox - http://xbmc.org/). Its not exactly riveting viewing, but makes a nice background :)

a1Matt said:
very nice.

Take a picture of the tank and look at it on the TV! Problem solved :lol: :lol:

Now that's using the ol' noodle :lol: I've got a few pics on my laptop that i can put on it through the USB port.. Champion idea that is 8)

SuperColey1 said:
HD TVs are cool. I don't have HD to put into my HD but maybe in 10 years when it is the mainstream

i got hd dvd on my 42" plasma...awesome. the only thing is i got 1 film :? expensive film eh?

saintly said:
i got hd dvd on my 42" plasma...awesome. the only thing is i got 1 film :? expensive film eh?
All you need to do is *cough* download some HD quality movies, I play them via my laptop on my 46" at full 1080p and wow :)

Nice TV :)
I recently managed to by the LG Flatron M228WD TV monitor. 22inch of HD pleasure, haha. Built in freeview and it's connect to my PC, my PS3 (also blue ray player) and logitech 2.1 sound system.

saintly said:
nah...pc's rule the gaming world ;)

Totally agree with you there.......but it's still nice to go back to my 360 now and again and decapitate some Locust scum on Gears of War :D :D

I'm with the rest. Get all the gear and get it all hooked up and you never need to leave the house (although I rarely watch TV. Doh. I tend to watch the screen on the right in the pic below)

On the shelf on the left is:
Aiwa Pro Logice 5 Speaker Surround (290W total)
Next to it 160Gb External Hard Drive
On the right of the shelf is TV Cabo box (Portuguese Satellite TV)
Technomate Satellite Receiver (for every other FTA satellite channel)
Virgin Media Cable Box
DVD Player

Below that PC using 27" widescreen LCD (Non HD) as monitor

Above the fire surround (got to get a fire yet. lol) 32" widescreen HD TV

And on the right my favourite 'screen'.....my fish tank. lol

Everything goes into the Hi-Fi for audio.
entertainment.jpg

Forgive the TV showing Dave. I was/am currently watching a repeat of QI and the adverts were on. Oh and the centre speaker is normally under the TV but I've got it pointed at me while at the computer so as not to wake up anyone else...considerate me.

AC

Back