• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My poor pooch

Themuleous

Hi all

Just thought I would share these photos of Arthur. He couldn't help himself the other day when I took him onto a site with me and he must have chased every rabbit within a mile radius. Unfortunately his exuberance resulted in him taking the skin off the pads on his front feet so the vet said they probably ought to be bandaged just to keep them clean and help with walking.

I just looks very cute with his feet like this and he walks all funny too, which makes me chuckle, daft lad :lol:

DSCF4265resize.jpg

DSCF4269resize.jpg

Sam

Do you put him on his back then spin him round? I do that to my jack russel, he loves it! :lol:
Hope he gets better soon!

actually pretty common with dogs and banadaging is standard

same happened to one of mine, i removed the bandages twice daily and applied Sudocrem before putting the bandages back on - she was 100% after only 3 days!

poor pooch! at least he hasnt got the indignity of a lampshade. my lab nearly destroyed the house when he had one on for two weeks after an op as he was constantly crashing into everything!

PS, he looks a bit like rocky with those gloves on !

Back