My shrimp tank tonight

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Here is my shrimp tank tonight with all the dividers for shrimp and mosses to be shipped tomorrow! lol
I will be so busy in the morning packing it all up!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There will be some happy bunnies on Friday ;)

Wow, looks like you've got a little business going on there!

I bet you still have about a million more shrimp and plenty of moss left though! :lol:

It's great how you supply members with shrimp. I might be after some after Christmas - I'll know where to come. :D

vauxhallmark

Good luck with the posting - I hope they don't end up like the Iceland two bags for one shrimps they're advertising for Christmas!

Mark

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Thomas McMillan said:
Wow, looks like you've got a little business going on there!
I bet you still have about a million more shrimp and plenty of moss left though! :lol:
It's great how you supply members with shrimp. I might be after some after Christmas - I'll know where to come. :D
Have to get rid of some now before it gets over crowded hehehe have a lot of moss has I dismantled my moss wall in the main tank, was getting to be way too much work to maintain it. All spoken for at the moment though.
When you need some cherries let me know I will send you some, I am sending at the moment 20 for £15 plus postage, but I always had a couple more shrimp to the bag. So far no DOA lets hope it stays that way.

George Farmer said:
How exciting?! :D
Hehe yours are in the post ;)

vauxhallmark said:
Good luck with the posting - I hope they don't end up like the Iceland two bags for one shrimps they're advertising for Christmas!
Mark
Well George is getting two bags LOL there were too many to send in just one.