My sort of 11" cube

Garuf

I'm thinking of doing a wood and moss scape, carpet of U.T. and a narrow leave java fern for the background. All low light. I'll be getting 2x11w arc pods as soon as I find some for the right money on ebay.

Arana

i'll be thinning out my Fire and Xmas moss at the weekend if thats any good to you i'll send it over :D

Garuf

Yeah, that'd be amazing, I'm on the beg for U T too if anyone has any going spare?

Infact, things I need are:
CO2 regulator,
nano diffuser (got one from Dan, just haven't collected it)
arc pods
narrow leaved java
U T
mosses

Garuf

Steve and Mark I'll take the following:
Christmas moss from Mark
Needle leaved java from Steve.

And a plee for some lighting if anyone has any.

Steve Smith

Sexy :D

The needle leaf might not be at it's best mate, it's in a tank I stripped down the other day. I'll do my best to send you some good bits :) Will PM you when I've had a chance to sort it out.

Garuf

Plants ordered and on the way, rough Idea of how the planting on the rescape will go, as you can see it's a subtle change, but I think it really improves the scape.

Garuf

Oh and while I'm here, will an 18w pc like the one George is using be enough to grow all of the plants I have picked or would 2 be better?

Garuf

probably, but I've found them pretty easy to keep small if you trim back the biggest leaves it seems to stop producing leaves that size.

Garuf

Cheer's aaron I'm going to trim back some Java leaves in the next few days so I'll tweak the wood. I personally love the anubias where they are... They do a good job of hiding the zip ties. :p

ceg4048

Expert/Global Moderator
Staff member
I'd probably play with mounting the spraybar on the left wall where the diffuser is (opposite the carpet plants.)

Cheers,