• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My sort of 11" cube

Stripping down and new scape photos coming soon.

I'm thinking of doing a wood and moss scape, carpet of U.T. and a narrow leave java fern for the background. All low light. I'll be getting 2x11w arc pods as soon as I find some for the right money on ebay.

Yeah, that'd be amazing, I'm on the beg for U T too if anyone has any going spare?

Infact, things I need are:
CO2 regulator,
nano diffuser (got one from Dan, just haven't collected it)
arc pods
narrow leaved java
U T
mosses

Steve and Mark I'll take the following:
Christmas moss from Mark
Needle leaved java from Steve.

And a plee for some lighting if anyone has any.

When ever you want Mark take your time.
I'm waiting on some fx5's :D

Sexy :D

The needle leaf might not be at it's best mate, it's in a tank I stripped down the other day. I'll do my best to send you some good bits :) Will PM you when I've had a chance to sort it out.

roughideati1.jpg

Plants ordered and on the way, rough Idea of how the planting on the rescape will go, as you can see it's a subtle change, but I think it really improves the scape.

Oh and while I'm here, will an 18w pc like the one George is using be enough to grow all of the plants I have picked or would 2 be better?

probably, but I've found them pretty easy to keep small if you trim back the biggest leaves it seems to stop producing leaves that size.

Anyone want to offer some critiques? All will be gladly received.

Cheer's aaron I'm going to trim back some Java leaves in the next few days so I'll tweak the wood. I personally love the anubias where they are... They do a good job of hiding the zip ties. :p

I'd probably play with mounting the spraybar on the left wall where the diffuser is (opposite the carpet plants.)

Cheers,

Back