• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Tank new to this

nrwatson

I am completely new to this
here is a first attempt comments welcome
Neale

my current plant set up is
substrate base Flora base I put in an undergravel cable and have planted out my aqarium
Rotala rotundiflora
Microsorum pteropus Windelov
Vallisneria spiralis TigerHygrophilia corymbosa Siamensis 53B
Cryptocoryne selection XI
Echinodorus sunlight mad
I think utricularia graminifolia
Taxiphyllum barbieri
I have a 180L Fluval vision tank
A Einheim Jaeegar heater
a Einheim filter external
and fluval light to be upgraded to Arcadia Plant Pro T5 34" - 850mm - 39Watts
I have the JBL CO2 system
aqua3.jpg

Welcome to Ukaps! :D

Heres a link for you to a file hosting site where you can store your images for use in your forum posts
http://photobucket.com/

Simply upload your images then copy and paste the IMG code into your post.

Looks like your off to a good start -

Seems not many people using the Red Sea Flora base on here but Ive had great results with it . Its just gone into my new scape too.

The Jbl system is pretty standard equipment around here but a lot of people will change the spiral diffuser for something a bit more efficient. Glass/ceramic diffusers are common place, These offer a much higher diffusion rate and are also less unsightly. You might want to look into adding a bubble counter and a drop checker.

You dont mention what ferts you might use, this is something you will have to look into.

enjoy :D

Thanks
I am using tropica ferts
daily
I am looking into diffusers at present what ADA would you recommend for a 180l tank
Thanks again

Planter, I'm guessing that reactor thing is external? And the flow rates, max being 200lph? Seems a little low does it not?

Back