• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My tank

Peter6bee

My tank is still maturing but I thought I would get some of pics of my tank up since I keep going into the green machine but Mark and Jim haven't seen it yet lol.

fullSmall.jpg

angeloSmall.jpg

close1Small.jpg

CAVES

close1Small.jpg

cave2Small.jpg

And my still cloudy, few days old Dwarf puffer tank

DSCF1751Small.jpg

Very nice! liking it alot :D

Any chance of a plant list of what you have in there, love the flating plant on the left. curious to what it is :lol:

JOHNNY

TDI-line said:
Very nice Peter,

is that a resin background you have on your tank?

Cheers and yeah is a Juwel Back to Nature background. Just has a bit of algae on it at the moment which I would like to sort out.

johnny70 said:
Very nice! liking it alot :D

Any chance of a plant list of what you have in there, love the flating plant on the left. curious to what it is :lol:

JOHNNY

Thanks for the comment and no problem at all.

Main carpeting is hair grass (lilaeopsis brasiliensis) and Riccia (Riccia fluitans)

To the right on the bog wood is Windelov (Microsorum pteropus) [added day before the picture]

I have a moss ball (Cladophora aegagropila)in there but you can't see it

Vallisneria nana

Christmas moss ( Vesicularia dubyana) [added the day before the picture ans not really visible in the pics. Its in the cracks of the background]

Floating lilly type plant (Limnobium laevigatum)

The background looks very good on your tank.

Am I right in saying you've added rocks to increase the depth of the background? It works very well.

Yeah I have added rocks to try and bring the background out into the tank so its less of a background and part of the tank.

09012008003.jpg

Cavescoveredandsmallrocks.jpg

Finished4.jpg

Back