• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback My visit

Paul27

Thought I would take the 180 mile round trip to aquarium gardens today and all I have to say is WOW it was worth it!.

Walk through the door and you are greeted by some incredible tanks!. Seeing these in pictures and videos are great but to see them in person they are stunning!. Spent two hours there and at no point did I ever feel rushed.

Met both Steven and Dave today, spent most of my time with Steven, customer service was superb and thankyou again. Honestly the advice and knowledge you get there are second to none.

If you are thinking of going, just go, you wont be disappointed!

Completely agree!

I live up near Manchester and had ordered some equipment online a couple of times but hadn't been. A few weeks back I was down that way with work and thought I'd make the most of it and go and visit the shop in person. Echo the above. Great guys, helpful and knowledgeable. Just wish you were a bit closer!

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for leaving a lovely review about your visit and experience. It was nice to meet you. You were well looked after by Steve :) The hardscape you went away with looked great!

Be nice to see how your scape it turns out. Let us know if you have any queries or need any further assistance :)

I live up near Manchester and had ordered some equipment online a couple of times but hadn't been. A few weeks back I was down that way with work and thought I'd make the most of it and go and visit the shop in person. Echo the above. Great guys, helpful and knowledgeable. Just wish you were a bit closer!

Thanks fisher, sorry we're not closer!

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for leaving a lovely review about your visit and experience. It was nice to meet you. You were well looked after by Steve :) The hardscape you went away with looked great!

Be nice to see how your scape it turns out. Let us know if you have any queries or need any further assistance :)

Thanks fisher, sorry we're not closer!

Cheers,
Dave

Will do, thanks again.

Back