• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My "wild" type angels

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi guys, I was on the hunt for wild angels and Jeremy Gay put me onto this breeder up in Manchester. A lovely chap who never had in what i wanted but promised to send me some whenever he got something that he thought was fitting. Well he emailed me and said he had something about right so i asked him to send me some which he did, stunning service. They were posted to work in a propper fishbox, pack perfectly and they all arrived alive the next day!
Very reasonably priced too.
Heres a pic
IMG_1506-1.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

PM me for his details.
Cheers
Dan

They are small at the mo, not much bigger than a 50p. They are for and in my Iwigumi Osaka 260 - 100 x 60 x 45. They are loving it.

Hi Dan,lovely looking angels mate they will be quality when they become big boys/girls,regards john

They look fantastic, Dan!
I agree with Tom, they look far better than the normal "scalare" we see in the shops these days.

Very nice. I quite like the "koi" angels you see around, but nothing beats the wild type. Same for discus. In fact pretty much everything come to think of it.....

...except maybe guppies.

These are very cute indeed but I like all angels, even the colour morphs as long as they represent the true body and fin type. ;)

Back