• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Product Review NACD aquariums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had contact from him recently? Iā€™d just get your money back and go elsewhere personally, he obviously canā€™t fulfil his orders

NACD isn't that far away from me and I must admit I have been tempted, but a big flashing 'BUYER BEWARE!!' sign comes on in my brain and I think don't be so daft. If the firm does a few years of business and manages a decent Trust Pilot rating etc. you might one day give NACD a punt, but unfortunately the experiences described here are so far removed from current online trading standards that it just isn't worth the potential hassle.
Depends what youā€™re after though. If itā€™s a conventional sizes. Then thereā€™s no harm in asking if they have any stock that you can collect yourself from Feltham.

I feel myself beginning to lose patience. I still intend to stick it out but I think itā€™s safe to say this will be the third and final order from me. Ordered May 31st. Obviously had no email response or update and they havenā€™t been in touch to organise the delivery when they said they would on the phone šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

I ordered 6.6.23 standard size from the web site, order confirmed 16.6.23 since then no contact until 4 weeks ago, after many unanswered phone calls and emails, promising delivery in three weeks and trying to add on a delivery charge of Ā£25, l said ā€œno wayā€ said lā€™d wait, to no avail, now phones donā€™t work, email returned, what to do? I thought an old fashioned letter may be my next attempt at contacting them but l donā€™t hold out much hope.

Sorry the phones do work, tried for third time this morning but could only leave a message, still better than not working!

Mine was delivered Sunday 13/08
Not going into detail yet as incomplete
The owner (Sam) is on holiday

Hi, I paid for my optiwhite aquarium almost Ā£800 in April 2023. I still didnā€™t receive my order and money didnā€™t return even .
Sam/ Przemyslaw still not answering the phone and emails. Itā€™s unbelievable

This thread has been locked. I donā€™t think there is anything to be gained by allowing it to continue. Please refer to number 8 of the forum rules and guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back