• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NACD Nature Aquarium

5de5927b2ecac46ed49aa884c4576b27.jpg

More Java Ferns, Anubias and Java Moss added on the rocks!

Used Juris method of superglue and chopping the moss into tiny pieces, a great way to fix the moss and hopefully provides some nice bushy growth.

Ra

Very nice , luv the stone work.:thumbup:
Are you going to add sand/gravel, make it more defined as a island scape?!
Just curious as I’m at the moment contemplating using sand for my foreground rather than sand/gravel..

Oscar.

Very nice , luv the stone work.:thumbup:
Are you going to add sand/gravel, make it more defined as a island scape?!
Just curious as I’m at the moment contemplating using sand for my foreground rather than sand/gravel..

Oscar.

Thankyou.

Im in two minds whether to add sand. I might try it one day, can easily siphon it out if it doesn't look right :)

Ra

Do you have a background on the tank? There's a mirror like effect within the images.

No background :)

The way the water and the light works make it seem there is a mirror effect. For example, the bottom of the tank looks like a mirror however when viewed from the top, you can see the brown paper mat on the bottom of the glass and there is no mirror effect. Raise your hand if you love physics?!

d01bc47894a0cf68b411bf8813773513.jpg

:D

Ra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fish thank you ;)

I love the bare glass effect for dramatic viewing, but fish rather like substrate and a dim background

Back