• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano cave scape #1 - evolution

Kezzab

Work in progress.

20190928_213848.jpg

Plants are: MC, s repens, hairgrass, AR mini, riccia moss, anubias bonsai, marsilea crenata.

Running 2× Aquel Leddy. Co2 at a high rate (no fish). Soil is mixed of v old jbl proscape and new florabase.

Hardscape is Shap Limestone, liberated from a drystone wall.

Tank is 15ltr, 30cm wide.

Please with how it's turned out so far.

Looks great, will be watching this one. What you dosing ?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

:cigar: I really like it, cheers.

Perhaps removing that little elongated stone on the back left?:pompus:

@CooKieS that's the million dollar question :) Is it distracting or does it add a wee touch of tension? I also think it will be less prominent once the plants around it grow in.

@Paul27 not planning on stocking anything. Its too small for fish. But i may try some cherry shrimp maybe.

K

To be fair, shrimp are fascinating to watch just all by themselves. Not sure about other species of shrimp but cherry shrimp seem to grow amazingly quick. Only had mine about 3 weeks and the increase in size is phenomenal. Pretty sure one of them is carrying eggs now too.

So, doing ok. Some melt of old leaves. Question to the expert aquascapers... how could i improve this?

I can add minor tweaks to the hardscape and i can certainly look at plant choice.

I appreciate any thoughts about how to take it up a notch further.

20191016_195959.jpg

Back