• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[NANO] Double Opti White - Cherry/Sakura/White Pearl Breeding Colony

Very very nice!
Give me that office!
There is a spare chair and some desk space, you welcome to use it ;)

Paulo, great pictures.
No maintenance and healphy tanks are what most of us is looking for :)
Pedro.
Obrigado Pedro, these are so low maintenance that sometimes I forget about them and have to remind myself to feed the shrimp lol

stunning paulo and the tanks are multiplying!!
Even got a separate chair for tank viewing :)
All of the emersed growth has really taken off, quite lovely mate :thumbup:
I have mastered the art of tank breeding!! ;) feel free to use the spare chair :p

Superb, look forward to seeing more of the mini m too.

Thanks Tim, Mini-M is now recovering, CO2 run out and the HC melted away until I realized the bottle was empty.

Hi Londondragon, Superb :clap:
Many thanks :)

Great tanks paulo :) the perfect office!
Do you actually get any work done or just spend time looking at those wonderful tanks. Lol

Many thanks, perfect place for me to hide, maybe I should take the photos down after your comment, if I ask my boss to work from home he is going to say no next time (he is a member here too) lol

if I ask my boss to work from home he is going to say no next time (he is a member here too) lol

I'm sure he's onto you already. Make an excuse to have some tanks in your office as an incentive to work even harder ;)

LOL he is not a regular visitor, there are some work colleagues here too, maybe a tank at the office would encourage even more ;)

The Eheim filter packed up last week, so the tank had been for a few days without a filter, the new one arrive and its great, very slim, works much better and more silent than the Eheim.

ULTRA SLIM HANG ON EXTERNAL AQUARIUM FISH TANK FILTER PUMP SKIMMER CASCADE FLOW | eBay

For the price its great, will replace the other Eheiem soon also!

This is what the extra chair is for:

P1130408.jpg

P1130409.jpg

Couple more shots:

P1130412.jpg

P1130421.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I really do love that group of Anubias.
cheers, been growing those for years now, very very slow growing lol

So your aquariums are very secure from now on as long as the guardium doesn´t become thirsty :D

Now, don´t you have a macro lens to make some closer shots of the aquariums? :twisted:

She does jump on the table on occasion and drink from the tanks! which I have put a stop too lol
If I go any closer you will see the shrimp poop!! :p

lol oops sorry :D what I was ment to say was you must get so much work done from the inspiration of those tanks.. ;)

that is better ;) indeed do a lot of work in that room ;)

Hi Paulo,

Looking great! Our dog drinks out of the toilet all the time so given half the chance I'm sure she'd do the same :)

Do you think the filter you recommended would give enough flow in a high-tech Do Aqau mini M?

Cheers

Many thanks :)
Do you think the filter you reccomended would give enough flow in a high-tech Do Aqau mini M?
There is a slightly bigger model which would be better for your tank the US03, I am using the US02, also depends on how you going to create the scape, might not suite the filter intake on the right (you can't change this), you have to remember this is a cascading filter so you might loose some of the CO2 also.

you have to remember this is a cascading filter so you might loose some of the CO2 also.
Thats what I was worried about, I will give it a try and see how it goes. I will not have any critters in there for a while so I can ramp up the CO2 if needs be to get over that issue.

Thanks

I really like your office. Never mind the tanks. Mine is an absolute state!!!!! I'm not very tidy ha

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Back