• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

nano drop checker - does it exist??

Stu Worrall

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
just looking around for a drop checker for my tropica aquacube as ill be injecting co2 and ive realised the ones ive got look HUGE in the tank. Havent had a proper trawl of all the sites yet as im in work but does such a thing as a Nano size drop checker exist or has anyone put any other solutions into their small tanks??

Dennerle do a nano drop checker, sold as part of the Crystal-line 125, but I'm not sure if it's available seperately.

George Farmer said:
cheers george, looks sweet and tiny at 3cm! will have a look around as to where to get one as they arent on the AE site.

amy4342 said:
Dennerle do a nano drop checker, sold as part of the Crystal-line 125, but I'm not sure if it's available seperately.
cheers amy, ill pop an email over to dennerle to see if they sell it :)

stuworrall said:
just looking around for a drop checker for my tropica aquacube as ill be injecting co2 and ive realised the ones ive got look HUGE in the tank. Havent had a proper trawl of all the sites yet as im in work but does such a thing as a Nano size drop checker exist or has anyone put any other solutions into their small tanks??

Stu

Glass nano dc

http://www.aquaticsuppliesireland.com/i ... &Itemid=57

Regards
paul.

Aquaspot world has nano one's in it's inventry, I've seen some that look like tiny redsea ones, less than 2cm in size, but I can't seem to find any anywhere.

Garuf said:
Aquaspot world has nano one's in it's inventry, I've seen some that look like tiny redsea ones, less than 2cm in size, but I can't seem to find any anywhere.

Garuf

Have a look on the previous page for link - ebay.

Paul.

Themuleous said:
stuworrall said:
Themuleous said:
I cant see the aquacal being any smaller than the cheapo ones on fleabay?

Sam
the ebay ones ive got are 5cm tall, the aquacal one is 3.2 cm tall so it is a bit smaller

My bad :)
No probs :thumbup: I had to get my tape measure out to check though that it was actually nano! :D

not yet clark, i was looking at the dennerle but if yours is too big then thats probably out. Not really urgent for me yet as ive got no critters in there yet but I was holding out for prices for the cal aqua nano drop checker but nobody seems to have them in stock yet

Back