• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[NANO] Fluval Flora 30l

Thanks for sharing this, it looks fantastic. It seems just what we need as an addition to our 260 litre higher tech planted tank, less maintanace and no dirt! I have gravel and may just need to look for a slightly better filter that came with the tank but this has given me the kick I needed to start up the 30 litre quicker than I would have done.

I look forward to this now and can go searching for some nice stone and wood again! yeh:)
cheers Paulo

Haven't taken any photos in a while, here some quick snaps of my yellow shrimp, I got these a couple of years ago from FWS and they are still going and breeding and maintaining their nice colour :) (need to visit to get some fresh blood in there)

DSC03480.jpg
DSC03487.jpg
DSC03482.jpg
DSC03493.jpg
DSC03504.jpg

Photos handheld, just some quick snaps, resize and a touch of USM.

Thanks for looking :)

Many thanks guys :) need to update this journal at some stage, tank is still going although a little neglected as always! lol

Quick snap, bit of a jungle with very little maintenance, only thing I did since October was a water change this weekend, mosses need a trim and the cube needs its buces planted properly!

DSC07996.jpg

DSC08034.jpg

Need to find sometime to tidy up these tanks, that's all folks :)

Gee, the plants are so mature. I guess if Irish mails are undependable, it will be useless for me to request some sent to Tucson, in the Sonoran Desert, unless I develop a taste for dried specimens. That could start a new craze for us desert dwellers, dried aquarium scapes.

This one still going also and the yellow shrimp still breeding nicely, population is growing but slowly, see a few berried females so its a good sign.

qAtdBVk.jpg

LwvleuO.jpg

qampW0h.jpg

1Im6MIm.jpg

Another slow grower with very little maintenance, for now these are good for me as little time for tanks :)

Last edited:
I'm jealous of your desk. Very nice working place.
Been working from home this week and I could get used to this! :)

One side the 3 tanks and on the other these two which are a lot of help! lol

20150903_143954.jpg

Back to the office next week :)

Back