• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano kits

Ashton

I'm debating between the Colombo FloraGrow and the Dennerle Crystal Line nano Co2 kits. From what I've read the Colombo's tank is slightly bigger than the Dennerle, but I was wondering approximately how long do these refills last :?

My tank is 25 litre 30 x 30 x 30 cm

I also have the same dilemma. I was going for the dennerle with crystal set (which i believe takes the Colombo FloraGrow canister viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10725&start=10) till i saw an advert from TMC who are bringing out the AquaGro CO2 Expert Set in glass. Each kit includes a 95g disposable CO2 canister and stand, a high pressure nano regulator, an AquaGro CO2 diffuser, bubble counter, non-return valve, dosing pipette and some flexible tubing.

Unless there's a space limiting element i think most people on here wouldsay to go for an FE system - not quite as Gucci but a 2kg FE will last a hell of a lot longer than a 95g cylinder - theoretically 20 times longer! - , and refills will be cheaper. The overall cost i believe is roughly similar depending on where you source things from (loads of info in here) but running costs are much less, and if you want to move the system onto a bigger tank nyou have the flexibility to do that.
Hope this helps!
Matt

Back