• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano tank, where to buy?

Nick16

hi, im looking at getting a nano but it of course it needs to be fairly cheap. AE dont seem to have their small opti-white tanks anymore and it may have to be a float glass cube. where can i get nano tanks from 20-35L (ish) at a decent price?

cheers :D

Arcadia Arc Tanks 35ltr is £50ish from P@H inc 1 arcpod and filter.

So if you want to put your own light and filter on top you can sell on the arcpod/filter on ebay and get £15-£20 back

AC

yeah, i have a fluval 1+ and 2+ and i have masses of lighting. i just need the tank really. if anyone knows where i can get one or is selling one.....

Clearseal do some pretty small tanks. You can usually find something like an 18x8x8 or 24x12x12 etc. They start at around £15 or so, depending where you go ;) They're just a bare tank, no lid/light/filter etc.

As much as I don't like to recommend them, if you have one close, check P@H to see what's available in the range.

oooohh good shout guys, they normally have one or two at my local LFS. i forgot about clearseal. cheers.

Hi. Not sure of the size but there is a shop near me that has a Nano Tank with:

Hood & lights.
Heater.
filter pump.

& all that is needed for £56 all in.

Shop is: Mill Aquatics in Swansea.

Thanks.

Back