• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nathaniel's Dry Start Mini-M

How did the moss mix work nathaniel? Any pictures?

Hey mate,
Had a few issues, not directly with the moss. Co2 distribution mainly, and trying a siesta photoperiod out of interest more than anything. Then I had a filter casing break, so ordered another. Plants didn't like that either.

In short, moss has attached fine but is taking a long time to get moving, most probably due to said issues.

I'll update this in the coming week or two. Cheers,
N

Been a long while coming..
Fissidens has a really nice spread.

a4emases.jpg

looks realy nice nathan :)

Hi Allan,
Thanks very much. I've neglected this tank a lot in the past two months. But I'm just getting it sorted now. I'll post a full tank photo in a couple of weeks.

The Fissidens has spread and held very well. Just seems to have taken an absolute age to get to this point. But that's my fault. :p

Cheers,

Short video of Celestial pearls enjoying chasing Daphnia for first time. iPhone video.

Dominant Male makes an appearance in the centre under the branch about half way in.

Celestials are very timid creatures, this is my attempt to show them everything is okay :)

Theres actually 9 in here, i pushed the numbers in a vain attempt of reassurance in numbers.

They'll soon be moving into a nice 90-P hopefully.

Last edited:
Thanks chaps, although up close it looks a right mess.
Stauro is all pitted ( except new growth) stems are all weedy and only just starting to perk back up.
HC just imploded.

They really hate life without juice.

Back