• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Nature's Envy" Chilli Rasbora Pics

Nope its killing me looking at it like this Grrr.... but on the other hand iv had some time to look over all the hard scape and move things and tweak them. But the time is soon and i cant wait..

Thanks tho buddy

Reactions: tim
Good skills, would look great if you get it planted like that ;)
Thanks mate, Hope so and suppose there is only one way to find out .... Try :D
Photoshop looks great, although im sure it will change as you work on it for real. what plants are you planning on using in the tank, that looks like a vast area to carpet. good luck:)
Yer im sure it will i have a few ideas running around but this is what im going to aim at i think.. The tank is only 12" wide so its not that big really..
Plant list so far is
8424048593_9e35674911_z.jpg
Untitled by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

Wow, perfect.....just add some photoshop fish too and voila! No need for water changes ;)
Seriously though, if you get that tank to look like that its a competition winner!
Cheerio,
Ady.

I think you should add some echonisorus in there too Aaron, it would really set it off.

Can't wait for this to be planted, for a first effort it is going to be immense!

Any progress on this yet dude ?
Hi buddy,

The tank was put on the back burner for a wile why I keep the Mrs happy by decorating/New carpets to living room (the happy home of my tank).. But that's all finished up now and iv managed to get all my kit sorted apart from FE witch ill be picking up this weekend.
Ill take some pics when I have that all setup and ready to go, but hopefully ill be placing a large order next weekend for all my plants :)

So hopefully ill be back on track soon

cheers guys

Hi Guys

About time i updated my Journal. My plants are all on order from TGM and due to arrive this Thursday so looking forward to that :) ..
Wood is socking but some are still floating (hopefully will be OK when im ready to plant been in bucket for 2 weeks) ..
here's a few pics of setup ready to rock and roll hopefully lol

8652089743_9668e9af27_z.jpg
Full Setup by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

8653190094_4a17ec2192_z.jpg
C02 Setup by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

Cheers guys

so looking forward to this one planted, roll on thursday :)

Merry Christmas too me, Merry Christmas tooooo mmmmeeeeeeeee, Merry Christmas too me! ;)

avu3aqu5.jpg

Back