• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NatureScape - The End

why did you bake it?
Just to dry it to make it easier to reused. During summer I usually let the sun do the work ;)...

34777352232_d464b58b8d_b-jpg.jpg

Can I have my moss back?! :lol:

Only joking, how bad did the soil smell?
I've got plenty if you need some, I can always drop some off at AG :)
Not that bad. Put it this way my wife didn't notice when she came home :D

Thanks @Gill and thanks also @cosmin_ruz really not sure how this one will work out. The scape bug bites again...
I'm thinking of heading over to AG in a bit to see what hardscape they have. Back before the rugby tho' ;)

Thanks @Deano3, I came back from AG with this lovely azalea root and a packet of branches for detailing. I've had to take a couple of branches off the root so it'll fit the 60-P; why does it always look smaller in the shop :rolleyes:

49478513621_fda2aa799c_b.jpg

49478772507_67567e71e0_b.jpg

I like that very nice and interesting, your so lucky to he close to AG lookingforward to this u doing it this week mate ?

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I like that very nice and interesting, your so lucky to he close to AG lookingforward to this u doing it this week mate ?

Dean

I thought so, thanks. If I can make it fit I'll use it for sure. Hopefully, I'll have the hardscape done by the end of this week either way. It's about an hour fifteen to AG from where I live but well worth the drive. I got talking to a guy who'd travelled all the way up from Kent. AG's reputation definitely proceeds it and with very good reason ;)

I buy pretty much everything from there but live near newcastle so have to order online great customer service and helpful staff.

Keep the updates coming tim

Looking forward to this Tim.:) Your oven bake reminds me of the time when my wife and daughter were going out for the day. I decided to do a real thorough job on my then four tanks , buckets hoses all over the place not my usual tidyness as you can . Their faces a picture when change of plan came back early A brew didn't quite do it:(

I thought so, thanks. If I can make it fit I'll use it for sure. Hopefully, I'll have the hardscape done by the end of this week either way. It's about an hour fifteen to AG from where I live but well worth the drive. I got talking to a guy who'd travelled all the way up from Kent. AG's reputation definitely proceeds it and with very good reason ;)

I’ve used AG via online orders several times, but never been to their shop.

Do they have a lot of hardscape to choose from?

I belive so george farner etc has videos were he does a shop visit and tour on YouTube and looks great with a large range of hardscape.

Dean

Yeah they have loooaads! Front of the shop is mainly the gallery and dry goods area. The back room is full of hardscape and a plant nursery, also they have like 3 or 4 dry scape bays so you can practice/perfect your layout. Not to mention the staff will take time out to talk you everything and help you with your layout for as long as you need. Plus if you can't find the right hardscape you want in the shop i'm sure they will bring out boxes of hardscape from the back for you to look through! :clap::thumbup:

Back