• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Nearly Bought

GreenNeedle

Not sure it can compete pricewise with the ArcTanks from Arcadia which are a similar thing but does look quite nice.

Andy

PM

Fish r Fun Aquacube is the cheapest i've seen, I still say forget all that business and just get a small clearseal. Then you can have what equip you want.

I hate getting caught into buying one company's products, it's like buying a biorb in my opinion (ie you need to buy their filter pads, their brand of replacement bulbs etc etc etc ). Lighting and filtration are normally second rate with all-in-ones

EDIT: I meant Supafish Aquacube, not FishrFun. :D

eoto

SuperColey1 said:
Not sure it can compete pricewise with the ArcTanks from Arcadia which are a similar thing but does look quite nice.

Andy
I gotta say i hate the Arc Tanks cause of the Plastics on the Top & Bottom, not good for Aquascaping IMO.
The Dennerle Nano Cubes are not bad, my little Brother has one at Home which i setup for him.