• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need advice on university subject and career path

Hi, Simon, thanks again for taking the time to gave advices.
I think we would all feel that way if we were in your shoes, so don't worry about it. I am positively happy to walk away from bad companies, poor teamwork, and unpleasant individuals. Try to remember that companies are just groups of people. Brilliant people only work with other brilliant people, nice people will only work with other nice people. Hence why some companies are really nice and exclusive places to work.
Though, I don’t think I will be in this going back in the communities again anytime soon.
Yesterday, I talked to a friend of a friend (who did a recearch on this topic) yesterday and she saids that the company engages in partnership of every e-sport game to made in available in my country, and a hive mind of shady business. I also had called 3 universities that teaches e-sport. From the informations I gathered, all of them hire staffs from that company.

I will keep looking for a subjects that suits me and I’ll update again next time.

Back