• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need filtration.

fleabilly

Doorbell rang this morning,
Dog tripped me and I dropped my eheim cracking the canister.
Not a good day.
Anyone in London want to sell me something?

Cheers

R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So.... round your way, dogs and postmen work together, do they?

Yes...
And the carpet in my daughters room now has a healthy biological smell.

I lucked out and found a 2217 on gum tree for £40 including delivery that evening. A bit large for my 100l tank, but I have amazing flow, and the tank is super clean. (Not to mention that the 2217 is far quieter than the 2213)

but i have a dead corner where no the water and gunk is still. the spray bar is on the left shooting across the top. i drilled more holes in the spraybar shooting down to circulate the water through the tank. the intake is in the far left corner, with a prefilter mounted to dumb down the flow. The 2217 has the larger intake hose. I was wondering if anyone has ever split the intake to the 12/16 hose and mounted dual intakes in the corners? I have read of dual canisters, to get the corners, but I figured because I am a bit over filtered, that I could split the intake and get rid of the dead flow space. Is there any logic to this?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back