• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need help putting jungle tank plant list together please

Robbie X

Hi all.
Im struggling with my plant list for my jungle tank.
There are so many plants that appeal to me that my plant list is out of control.
Please could I get some help putting my plant shopping list together?
I will be using the Aquascaper 900 with CO2.
The tank will be an island corner scape mostly wood with an edging of stone to separate the growth media from the sand.
The wood will have some branches overhanging the sand area.
I would like a moss that will spread over the wood but remain short and compact.
I would like small cryp plants to place on the branches as well as ones suitable for foreground plants to be mixed in with the carpet plants.
If possible I would like mostly delicate fern like plants for mid ground and background plants.
I would also like floating plants with the roots hanging under them. Amazon frogbit I have on my list but would appreciate any other suggestion.
Any advice most welcome in finalising my plant wish list most welcome.
Image of layout and the wood I’ll be using attached.
My plant list at the moment: Aquarium Plants from Aquarium Gardens UK | Live Aquatic Tropical Tank Plants

Attachments

• EC35FCF4-346B-40D8-9E97-432D933E5FC0.png
    EC35FCF4-346B-40D8-9E97-432D933E5FC0.png
    636.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 34096516-23FF-4EBC-ABA9-C43A0394F595.jpeg
    34096516-23FF-4EBC-ABA9-C43A0394F595.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Hi all.
Im struggling with my plant list for my jungle tank.
There are so many plants that appeal to me that my plant list is out of control.
Please could I get some help putting my plant shopping list together?
I will be using the Aquascaper 900 with CO2.
The tank will be an island corner scape mostly wood with an edging of stone to separate the growth media from the sand.
The wood will have some branches overhanging the sand area.
I would like a moss that will spread over the wood but remain short and compact.
I would like small cryp plants to place on the branches as well as ones suitable for foreground plants to be mixed in with the carpet plants.
If possible I would like mostly delicate fern like plants for mid ground and background plants.
I would also like floating plants with the roots hanging under them. Amazon frogbit I have on my list but would appreciate any other suggestion.
Any advice most welcome in finalising my plant wish list most welcome.
Image of layout and the wood I’ll be using attached.
My plant list at the moment: Aquarium Plants from Aquarium Gardens UK | Live Aquatic Tropical Tank Plants

Link does not work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back