• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need help!

Viv

I've got an Aqua start 320 that I've cleaned up and want to use as another shrimp tank. I've put in some black gravel and I found some rocks that I really like but I am PANTS at placing them!!! :( I don't know if I should group them together or spread them around. Two of the rocks have a better look if placed on end but the 'grain' would go in opposite directions to the tallest one and I think that would look odd. If anyone has any ideas on placement I would be really grateful. Here how it looks atm :(
Aquastart320.jpg

Also while I'm at it (although this should probably be in plants!), got any ideas on plants? I've got various mosses that I intend on putting in but apart from that I'm stumped. Its only got an 11w PL light (whatever that is :? ) which I'm guessing is low and the tanks small size will be a bit limiting so ideas for smallish plants that don't need a lot of light would be great!

Viv

Back