• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need some help choosing CO2 system

Superman said:
I was warned about the glassware things, sorry I didn't pass it on. Guess I'll be extra careful tomorrow.
Any top tips on not how to break it and cut your hand?!
Just be gentle with it and don't put too much pressure on the glass, if its hard to connect just heat up the tubbing ;)

EDIT: Didn't see Lisa's reply when I wrote this ;)

Here it is:

pict0613wt5.jpg

Now I have to find somewhere locally that will fill it up when it runs out, guess I have sometime before that happens :)

After just over 4 months my gauge needle started movin down from 55, over the last few days its gone down to about 30, so I guess the bottle is coming to an end!! not bad though, though it would have lasted much less, already have a FE that I purchased of Dan back in May/June, so that is ready to be replaced and now have to pay £25 to get this bottle refilled or just get another FE from Dan!!

That's what I'm thinking mate.

I've got another reg and solenoid I'll try on the next bottle due to be changed any day now. I can't find any leaks anywhere though :?

Its a 2kg bottle and I run the bubble rate pretty high, I use the hydor powehead diffusor for that reason, it doesn't build up and pressure on the tubbing therefore less chance of there being leaks unless there is something wrong with the regulator, but at least I won't get any on the tubbing ever ;)

Back