• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nelson's 120P

I like that you are going through a twiggy, blackwater phase. Gives my a new passion for it. I'm going to go for this style in the big tank. Did those leaves and pods come all the way from America? Did you have to pay customs? Looks like a nice mixture. There is a company over here that sells similar stuff and they also sell on eBay. They do savu pods etc although I think their main business is for frogs etc. Looks fab and now I can't wait to have another bash at my 5footer, my wood will be bigger though

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi all,Thanks for the donation to the forum.

cheers Darrel
Hi Darrel, I was wondering if you could send me some magnolia leaves for when I set up the big tank again? Happy to do donation or whatever you prefer?
Cheers

Yes,from America.No tax paid.
I got some stuff from Ebay/Pollywog.They were in this tank http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/her-tank-sort-of-low-tech.42868/
Now my in my 75cm.
Will look great in your big tank.

If you were a man,that would be bragging :rolleyes:.
I had the pollywog stuff when I had the fishroom under the stairs. The savu pods looked great and the paros and betta channoides loved them. There was also a larger pod/nut to. I had cocoa.? leaves that you got in different sizes and some were huge! Thanks for giving me inspiration to do it all again!

Yes, that's them, Palmae pods. The fish loved them and they lasted a very long time.

Hi all,
Hi Darrel, I was wondering if you could send me some magnolia leaves for when I set up the big tank again? Happy to do donation or whatever you prefer?
Cheers
Should be able to. The gardening staff had cleaned up the pile I'd already collected when I went back for them, but t we have three or four smaller trees so I should be able to find some more.

cheers Darrel

Hi all,Should be able to. The gardening staff had cleaned up the pile I'd already collected when I went back for them, but t we have three or four smaller trees so I should be able to find some more.

cheers Darrel
Thanks Darrel.

Back